1. Get physically fit.
3. Save money.
4. Become greener.
5. Read more.
Let’s see how the Magazines and Newspapers Center can help you with these resolutions:
1. Get physically fit doesn’t mean exercising your thumb on the fire button of a video game controller. We have magazines to help you maintain a happy and healthy life: Fitness Management, Heart & Soul, Men’s Fitness, Shape, and many more.
2. Travel doesn’t mean walking to the 7-Eleven down the street. We have magazines to help you explore other countries and other cultures: Arthur Frommer’s Budget Travel, Conde Nast’s Traveler, Holiday Which?, National Geographic Traveler, and many more.
3. Save and/or Invest Money doesn’t mean looking for loose change under the sofa cushions. We have magazines to help you save, invest, compound, and diversify your hard-earned cash: Investor’s Business Daily, Barron’s, Better Investing, Bloomberg Markets, Forbes, Fortune, Institutional Investor, and many more.
4. Become greener doesn’t mean to stop bathing. We have magazines to help you become more eco-friendly, less wasteful, and more energy-conscious: Home Power, Solar Today, Windpower Monthly Newsmagazine, and many more.
5. Read more – Magazines and Newspapers Center – enough said.
New Year’s resolutions are “promises” to oneself to be accomplished over the course of the year. Try not to have too many resolutions. Ask a friend to help you keep your New Year’s resolutions. The Magazines and Newspapers Center has many more magazines to help you with achieving your New Year’s resolutions.
If you have a New Year’s resolution that’s not on our list, please come ask us for assistance to keeping your resolutions in 2008!