With the coming of St. Patrick’s Day and all its festivities, parades, parties and the celebrating of Irish descent and non-Irish people around the world, it is only befitting to feature an Irish magazine.
- Would you like to know the meaning of St. Patrick’s Day and how it’s celebrated in Dublin, Ireland?
- How do the Irish honor their patron saint at home and abroad?
- Where is the presumed resting place of Ireland’s patron saint?
- What is meant by “Kissing the Blarney Stone"?
- Did you know that by spending 24 hours in the town of Cobh, you can experience everything from heritage sites to its wild side adventures?
So the next time you drop by the Magazines & Newspapers Center and have a curiosity about Irish culture, history, and society, check out Ireland of the Welcomes--a "valuable friend for many people with Irish ancestry who look to Ireland for their roots and cultural heritage."